cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

Adept I

The Pixel Paladin

So, I've changed the name of my gaming setup from "Beginner" to "The Pixel Paladin". It is dusty I need to take it apart and clean it soon. 

It has a Ryzen 7 5700 CPU and an RTX 4060 Ti (8GB) GPU. It has a 2TB SSD and 32 GB DDR4 memory. I am looking to upgrade as when I play Forza sometimes the game has memory errors sometimes, I believe it is due to the low memory in the GPU (I ruled out RAM by putting in 2 new drives with no change so I just installed all 4). Why not put in a better CPU and GPU while I'm at it and upgrade to DDR5.

IMG_3960.jpgIMG_3961.jpgIMG_3963.jpgIMG_3964.jpgIMG_3965.jpgIMG_3966.jpg

6 Replies
eebiii
Forerunner

Love the setup. Is that a giant mousepad on top of the desk?

Thanks, and yes it is. It came with the desk. I got it from Amazon.

jaandoh
Challenger

I like it lots!! 👀 Another great up.. 

I'm jealous of everyone's tidy desks 😂👌👍

My younger brother would love a steering wheel set... 

Maybe I'll save up and try an buy him one for his birthday in September... 

Thanks, the steering wheel is really nice. It’s strong for my desk and I need to get a sim racing setup for it. Currently have the force feedback reduced.

0 Likes
Hiroki23
Adept II

and you haven't thought about switching to a Ryzen 7 5800X3D, a more powerful processor or if your motherboard supports a ryzen 9 it would solve the problem, without having to change almost all the elements of your PC

I have, it may be the way I go. Still saving up, I’ll look more once I have the money to actually upgrade. 
Thanks.

0 Likes