cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

rtbh99
Challenger

new year, new case. rebuilt my pc in a silent base 802

greetings all, happy new year. i got some money for xmas from my inlaws, and decided to buy myself a new case to freshen things up. i ended up choosing the be quiet! silent base 802 for this, because it ended up actually being the most cost effective case for me at 144 usd when compared to other case options. i was considering the segotep t1 for a while, but ended up disregarding it because it wouldve cost more money to buy fans for it, because it didnt come with any. i was also considering the coolermaster flatpack qube 500 for a little bit, but it also needed intake fans that i dont have on hand. so the be quiet case ended up being the best option since it comes with three fans, and i already had some fans on hand to fill in the rest of the case.

i went with an inverted build, so it could go on the left side of my desk. the case is considerably larger than my previous darkflash v22, with just the side window of the silent base 802 being larger in height and length compared to the old case. inverting the silent base 802 took me about 2 hours with distractions included, it was not a difficult process, i just get sidetracked easily. building the pc took me all day as well, because i would frequently stop and talk to friends on discord, or stop to take pictures. the picture uploader on the forums seem to be busted right now, so here is an imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/7qSnVu2

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
0 Replies