cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

autaztic
Adept I

My Jonsbo V8 AMD Build (5700X3D & 7900XT)

1 - 6EsgtvB.jpg2 - YaiX4JR.jpg3 - KT8i6P7.jpg4 - GWcQxOd.jpg5 - V18c7TX.jpg6 - jltGZFQ.jpg7 - VSVobPw.jpg8 - 6CfNEfY.jpg9 - RKyD9Z4.jpg10 - 6PAxkEa.png

7 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, that looks nice and tidy.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Awol
Challenger

I like the look of that. Can you advise what temps you are seeing at the CPU/GPU at idle and under load ?

Temps are great actually, even better since I added some spacers behind the front panel bringing it off the mesh. These pics were taken before I did that, it brought temps down by 7c. Idle right now are 29c/23c CPU/GPU but I have my window open and it is pretty cool in here. My CPU stays under 70c during CinebenchR23, only hits 63c during benchmark run. I'm running an all-core -15 offset though and my 105w 5700X3D is residing under a "245w tdp" Thermalright BA 120 6 pipe CPU cooler. GPU temps are just as good if not better thanks to the GPU having its own intake source. It ends up nice and close to the mesh, you can feel it pulling air in when you hold your hand in front of it. Normal temps aren't quite as good as depicted in the benchmark below due to my massive undervolt but they are not that far off from that.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 001607.pngScreenshot 2024-03-19 002319.png

lowteck
Miniboss

looking good.jpg

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
HeyDoeAUD
Adept II

Dude i love that mini.  looks like a stick welder bro put a handle on it man.

Mine> https://community.amd.com/t5/battle-stations/2024-march-sweepstakes-heydoeaud-s-first-ever-amd-radeo...

eebiii
Forerunner

Nice!

Love the build! SFF is the way to go.