cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

Shrapnel_xM
Adept I

FINALLY got the 5950x for the STORM TROOPER RIG!

I AM SO EXCITED guys!  First i am new here at the AMD community forum and I have loved AMD since 2018 when I first got into gaming on console then decided to step things up a notch into pc gaming into 2021 after the "WEIRD TIME" was done and life normalized.

This took years for me to save up and make my dream setup a reality and there's more to do but as it stands I hope you guys can give me suggestions and feedback as time goes on!  I would love to upgrade for a 2nd pc but thats way down the line and want to do a "darth vader" theme!

About me: I am a Veteran and using gaming as my mental and emotional escape and struggles. I've made so many friends who I connect and bond with over gaming and working on my setup and PC has become my new hobby keeping my mind and body busy. I stream as a hobby and found a passion for just simply creating things that I like. I want to start getting into tech reviews but at the time, do not have the resources but it will happen some day. I LOVE call of duty and simulation games and I have found a knack for helping other gamers and creators with tech and hardware support which I want to eventually turn into a business.

PC SPECS:

MBU: ASUS B550M-A AC

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x (I LOVE TYPING THIS BECAUSE ITS SUCH A FLEX FOR ME) cooled with DeepCool Castle 360mm AIO

GPU: RTX 4070 SUPER Gigabyte Aero 12GB

RAM: G. Skill Trident Z Royals 3600mhz CL18

PSU: Coolmaster 850W Gold 

Case Fans: 9x Bitspower Touchaqua 120mm Fans

Peripherals:

Mouse: Glorious D-

Keyboard: Mechanical Glorious GMMK2 65%

Mousepad: Glorious XL Elements (ICE) Mousepad

Audio:

Microphone: Audio technica BP40

Mixer: Roland Bridge Cast

Boom arm: Gator Frameworks LED and just switch to Rhode PSA1

Monitors:

Gaming Monitor: ASUS VG248Q 1080p 165hz 0.5ms 

Side Monitors: AOC 24inch 1080p IPS panels

Camera:

Logitech Streamcam 1080p

Desk:

Butcher Counter top bolted to Amazon Brand electric rising legs (hold up to 300lbs)

So Excited!So Excited!

6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Only four monitors?  There's room for two more....

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

hahaha! I love this comment

In theory, you could have the 6 monitors, the 4 for the grapher and the 2 for the board

REALLY?!

not with the 5950x im afraid, it doesnt have onboard video.

---
lets talk about rtbh99
lowteck
Miniboss

Whats your KD ratio with that rig ?

STRPRKD-ezgif.com-resize.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...