cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Discussions

Science Project

Hello! I have my own scientific project on integrating a special neural network into a GPU, which can make a major breakthrough in performance. How can I get in touch with AMD to present this project to them?

2 Solutions

Hello! If you are an AMD employee, please contact me via a private message or on Telegram.

View solution in original post

Leahandran
Adept I

Hey there! That sounds like an incredible project you’re working on! Integrating a special neural network into a GPU could definitely be groundbreaking. If you're looking to present your project to AMD, I'd recommend starting by checking out their official website for contact details or looking for any upcoming tech conferences they might be attending. Networking can really make a difference! Also, if you need any help polishing your presentation or writing up your findings, https://essaypro.com/assignment-writing-service can be a fantastic resource. They’re great with technical assignments! Good luck, I’m sure you’ll do awesome!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Are you looking for technical or financial support?  I would suggest contacting @Sam_AMD to see if he has a contact at AMD that can chat with you.  Being a retired MSEE, I am curious about your project at a high level.  Are you going to develop software to run on a single GPU or are you looking into assembling multiple GPUs into this neural network?  If this is for a school science project, what is the time frame for completing it?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Thank you for your response! My project involves creating a neural network that will perform video memory caching, predict video memory usage, and other functions aimed at optimizing video memory performance.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, @viktor_vizner 

I'm going to move your post to the new AI Community Discussions. We have a Community Manager that keeps an eye on discussion and should be able to help you. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

I'm sorry. Could you please provide a direct contact?

Hello @viktor_vizner, we do not provide our employee's contact information, I'm sure you understand. But I'm mentioning her now @Lindsey_Brown

Please give her a day or two to respond. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Hello! Thanks you for response.

Hi @viktor_vizner !

Nice to meet you! I would love to learn more. May I ask what AMD GPU your project is based on so I know the correct contact for you? 

thanks!

Hello! Thank you for the response! My project involves two integration options:

1. Through remote AMD servers, in this case, it is necessary to develop a low-level driver, and this neural network will be able to work with any GPU.

2. Direct integration into the GPU, in Compute Units cores, then a sufficiently large number of CU cores is required, which are available in the RX 5000 and RX 6000 lineups.

Hello! If you are an AMD employee, please contact me via a private message or on Telegram.

Leahandran
Adept I

Hey there! That sounds like an incredible project you’re working on! Integrating a special neural network into a GPU could definitely be groundbreaking.

Leahandran
Adept I

Hey there! That sounds like an incredible project you’re working on! Integrating a special neural network into a GPU could definitely be groundbreaking. If you're looking to present your project to AMD, I'd recommend starting by checking out their official website for contact details or looking for any upcoming tech conferences they might be attending. Networking can really make a difference! Also, if you need any help polishing your presentation or writing up your findings, https://essaypro.com/assignment-writing-service can be a fantastic resource. They’re great with technical assignments! Good luck, I’m sure you’ll do awesome!