cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Discussions

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Advancing AI: Creating The Creator with Gareth Edwards

"Go behind the scenes of the new science fiction action film, The Creator, to learn how Writer / Director / Producer Gareth Edwards approached shooting and visual effects differently using cutting-edge technology, and his dream of how AI could help democratize filmmaking. Gareth actually wrote the film on an AMD laptop and started building his film years ago on an AMD Threadripper based system. Industrial Light & Magic finished his vision with special visual effects and animations with render farms and workstations powered by AMD EPYC and AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO processors. See The Creator in theaters today on the biggest screen possible!" - Media and Entertainment Solutions (amd.com)

0 Likes
1 Reply
vinpartyrentals
Journeyman III

I'm sorry, but I don't have information on a specific event or conversation titled "Advancing AI: Creating The Creator with Gareth Edwards" in my database up to September 2021. It's possible that this is a topic, event, or discussion that took place after my last update.

If you have specific questions about artificial intelligence, Gareth Edwards, or a related topic, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to provide relevant information and insights based on the knowledge available up to that date.

0 Likes