Prerequisites & AMC Setup
- AMD Management Console (AMC) is installed on user’s machine. The latest version of AMC product for download is available at URL: https://developer.amd.com/tools-for-dmtf-dash/
- DASH is enabled in Bios and required credentials are set
Following are the steps to be followed for authenticating and discovering the DASH System:
- When AMC UI is launched first time after installation, dialog box will appear as shown in below image. Click OK
- Launch AMC application. go to ‘CONFIGURATION’ tab and click on ‘Settings’ ribbon icon to get to the AMC Configuration Screen as shown in below image.
- Authentication schemes are of two types Digest and Active Directory and the flow is explained as below
Active Directory Authentication
- Once the credentials are set Click on Discover icon as show in below image
- Enter the host name or IP address of the system to be discovered as shown in below image.
- Once the discovery is successful then the inventory information of system discovery is displayed as shown in below image.
Introduction to DASHCLI
DASHCLI is a command line tool for DASH Manageability . For further details on DASHCLI please refer the blog :https://community.amd.com/community/devgurus/dmtf-dash/blog/2019/04/02/discovering-dash-systems-using-dash-cli