To improve the quality of Radeon ProRender and get feedback from users, AMD is posting "beta" builds weekly(ish) of the plugin. Please add comments or questions, any feedback below. Also below is a list of changes since the latest released plugin on https://pro.radeon.com/en/software/prorender/download/
Please note that this build is meant as a preview and is unsupported compared to the official build. Feedback on the changes below is greatly appreciated!
- Fixes for Uber issues, backscattering and clearcoat in particular, added reflection normal map
- Add support for sequence rendering
- Better response for swatch rendering in hypershade
- Uber: Added Refraction normal
- Render settings were being reset when opening files.
- Export of a sequence of .rpr format files is enabled
- Fixed shadow catchers
- Render settings are reorganized into tabs: System (devices) / Sampling / Quality / Effects / AOVs
- Different sampling settings and device for viewport vs final render
- Settings are saved with scene issue fixed
Thanks for helping test!
AMD RPR team