- DDS files are supported
- UI improvements
- Added frame number to render stamp
- Removed Quality presets button from shelf
- Added render stamp for IPR
- Fixed a crash with blend material node
- Fixed issue assigning material from material library
- Added simple tonemapper
- Fixed issues of image corruption when viewing AOV's in render and moving camera
- Add Fresnel Approximation control to Uber
- Some nodes were only working with textures connected, now work with basic colors
- Color correction nodes were downscaling textures, fixed
- Shadow catcher is no longer visible in reflections and refractions
- Light sources in temperature mode could still use color mode.
- Shadow Catcher "fringing" is improved
- Fixed crash when connecting bump/normal nodes
- Fixed crash when using ML denoiser and render region
- Depth AOV normalization is removed
- Viewport rendering works in CPU rendering
- Fixed crash when importing scenes with RPR materials that are duplicated
- Temperature color was applying sRGB conversion twice
- Added Lens shift
- Height and Blur of horizon (similar to Blender plugin) are added to Sun and Sky light
- Default compression for RPR Export is set to level 1
- ML Denoiser is improved
- Fireflies when using an emissive material with high values is improved
- Shading artifacts inside shadow of lights are improved
- An issue with curves on macOS is improved
- Passthrough shaders now show up in the Emission AOV
- Fixes to uploading render stats
- Changing visibility of a group affects all children in hierarchy
- Older CPU's without SSE2 support are not allowed to attempt running CPU denoiser as it crashes.
- Fixes a crash with using the Physical Light with a mesh
- Fixed a crash that could happen when you assign more than one material to a mesh.
- Shadow Catcher node is renamed "Matte" node. It now includes Reflection Catcher as well. Also it enables needed AOV's automatically when used.
- Removed Motion blur "scale" parameter. To increase motion blur, use camera exposure or increase actual motion.
- Add min/max/mod/floor operations to RPRArithmetic node
- EXR files saved from render use linear color space
- Layered Texture node exports significantly faster
- Using a blend material on multiple meshes works now
- Full spectrum rendering support is added for Windows. See more info on this here: Full Spectrum Rendering in Radeon ProRender for Blender
This allows a user to set render "mode" for final and IPR renders.
- Full - Normal Path trace renderer
- High - Vulkan hybrid with ray tracing
- Medium - Vulkan rendering with cached GI
- Low - Vulkan rasterization.
- MASH instances are supported
Thanks for helping test!
AMD RPR team
Installers are attached to this post
2 people found this helpful