2.6.317 - uploaded 5/31/2019:
- Fixed a crash when removing emissive shader while interactive rendering
- Fixed a crash with adaptive subdivision
- Fixed artifacts on NVidia cards with curve objects
- Double sided emission in Uber should work
- Many fixes for maya fluid volumes
- Support for input ramps
- Pressure and speed inputs
- Tile rendering support - render a large resolution scene by smaller tiles
- Correct camera export in .rpr format
- Portal lights are support for IBL and sun and sky. Click on the create portal button and then select an object to make a portal light.
- Option to export .rpr as single file
- Added options for save .exr format from renders
- Camera updates interactively in viewport
- Fixed an issue of overzealously re-exporting shaders with each camera move. This should make viewports more interactive
- IPR and viewport use RPR "preview" option which gives faster initial iterations when changing items interactively.
- Enable cancelling render with ESC key on macOS
2.6.323 - uploaded 6/14/2019
- ML denoiser fixes. Fall back to CPU on unsupported GPUs
- IBL transforms no longer affect portal objects
- Fixed issue with ML denoiser flipping output image.
- Default "headlight" is not added when Uber emissive objects are in the scene.
- Render View shows the render time after a render completes
2.6.330 - uploaded 6/28/2019
- Correct object names exported with GLTF files
- Add a button to create RPR Physical Light
- Add optional checkbox to save AOV's in multichannel OpenEXR file
2.6.335 - uploaded 712/2019
- Volume AOV renamed to Volume / SSS
- Backplate images work correctly for tiled renders
- .rpr export can be compressed
- Meshes with 2 UV sets and using smoothing are exported correctly
- Masks applied to xgen curves are exported correctly
- Hairs with large number of control points are exported correctly
Thanks for helping test!
AMD RPR team
Installers are attached to this post
1 person found this helpful