To improve the quality of Radeon ProRender and get feedback from users, AMD is posting "beta" builds weekly(ish) of the plugin. Please add comments or questions, any feedback below. Also below is a list of changes since the latest released plugin on https://pro.radeon.com/en/software/prorender/download/
Please note that this build is meant as a preview and is unsupported compared to the official build. Feedback on the changes below is greatly appreciated!
- Fixed a few issues with render elements (AOVs).
- Export progress displays for both active shade and production render
- Hardware device settings are saved in preferences, not per scene anymore.
- Better Error reporting on errors
- A bug where crashing on second render after cancelling another is fixed.
Thanks for helping test!
AMD RPR team