Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 Driver.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 Highlights
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider™
- Star Control®: Origins
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter™: World.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes not appear in the right-click context menu on Windows® desktop after Radeon Software installation.
- AMD Link may fail to connect on Android Pie devices due to authentication failures.
- Some DirectX®12 gaming applications may experience instability while recording with Radeon ReLive on system configurations using Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 390 series graphics products."
- Radeon Settings may sometimes popup an error message due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatch.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Some AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations may experience a black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.
- System configurations with 16+ CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1. A clean installation is recommended when performing this Radeon Software upgrade.
- Battlefield™1 may experience flickering or texture corruption with HBAO enabled.
- Flickering may be observed on some displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled with Radeon ReLive enabled and recording.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 Driver Version 18.30.17.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.13017.1009)
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.