Click here to download Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 Driver.
- Initial support for Windows®10 April 2018 Update
- Water textures may not render or may appear to be missing in World of Final Fantasy™.
- Stellaris™ may experience an application hang on loading screens.
- Call of Duty™: World War II may experience corruption during gameplay on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
- The Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature may fail to record in some gaming applications unless desktop recording is enabled.
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience flickering in some game menus on multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an application hang when launched using DirectX®12 API.
- World of Tanks™ may experience minor corruption on ground textures.
- Eyefinity settings may not retain after Radeon Software update.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Destiny™2 may experience increasing load time durations when the game is run for extended periods of time.
- Some DirectX®9 games or applications may experience a hang or system instability when being run on multi GPU system configurations utilizing four GPUs.
- Netflix™ playback through a web browser may experience corruption or hangs when using multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon RX 400 series or Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 installation package contains the following: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 Driver Version 18.10.01.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 24.20.11001.5003
IMPORTANT NOTE:This function of this thread is to announce the new driver and the list of resolved and known issues.If you have an issue with this driver, I would recommend either of the following
- If you have an issue and you think the community can help, please open a new thread. Do remember that the details requested here are essential for us and the user community to be able to help you: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
- If you believe that you have reached the end of your troubleshooting steps, please submit a report here so that we can take a closer look at your issue
Thank you for your feedback.