Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties, claims or guarantees regarding the validity of any information posted by users in this site (community.amd.com).
All information posted on this board will be generally accessible to the public. AMD does not restrict access to this information; it is available to registered and unregistered users alike. Do not post any information on this board that is confidential or proprietary, whether it belongs to you or to any other person or company.
1. NO ILLEGAL POSTS OR SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Posts containing pointers or how-tos advocating any illegal activity will be removed. Posts regarding such things as warez, crackz, etc., will be deleted. Furthermore, users are responsible for ensuring their posts shall not violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. User will indemnify AMD hold AMD harmless in connection with any violation of this section by user.
2. NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Posts that contain vulgar or offensive language, harass, threaten or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to a person or entity are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
3. NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. Any such posts will be removed and the user's account will be permanently deleted and banned.
4. NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. AMD provides this site for our users to gather and discuss AMD products and technology in general. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you are insulted, please report the post but DO NOT retaliate. Posts that contain or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
5. IMPERSONATION. Impersonating any person, including but not limited to, an official of AMD or communicating under a false name or a name not entitled or authorized for use is strictly prohibited.
6. NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a flame war will not be tolerated. Any posts we deem to do so will be deleted.
7. POST IN THE APPROPRIATE SPACE. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts may be moved to the correct forum.
8. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again.
9. NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not appropriate. Any inappropriate material will be immediately deleted. Likewise, any posts containing advertisements will be removed.
11. This forum is here solely for the express purpose of supporting current and future users of AMD technology. Posts advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to delete such posts/threads at our sole discretion.
12. Any content of any type that AMD deems inappropriate for family viewing will be removed. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please PM the appropriate forum's moderator(s). This is a family-oriented message board. All violations of the rules set forth will be dealt with swiftly up to and including a removal of the user's account and permanent ban of the user account.
13. Any decisions and actions taken by the administrator or moderators are final and not subject to appeal.
©2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. I Privacy