Challenger

Fair play thats freakin awesome

eebiii
Forerunner

Thank you @Awol 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

That's just incredible.  You didn't even spend all that much time building it.  What sort of tools do you have at your disposal?

eebiii
Forerunner

Thanks @BigAl01 

I have a lot of tools. I am a commercial electrician by trade. I used mostly my hammer drill, impact, Sawzall and bandsaw. I used a tube cutter for all the copper, and I didn't want to thread any pipe, so I made 1" steel nipples work for everything and added T's where needed for the look I wanted. I am good at putting a plan together and acting on it.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

@eebiii - Where did you source that wall clock from?  It really matches the build.  Can I suggest a strip of white LEDs within the clock bezel?  

NewAtlantis
Adept II

Great work!! You did forget only one detail... the chair! Happy gaming!

lowteck
Miniboss
eebiii
Forerunner

Thanks @BigAl0101, @NewAtlantisNewAtlantis, @lowteck 

I bought the clock from amazon. Just fit good with my setup and my wife said she can use the clock somewhere after I rip everything down. 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Rip everything down?  Oh no, I'm afraid not.  That system will convey with the house when you sell it. 

eebiii
Forerunner

lol @BigAl01 

It will stay up for a month or so or until I come up with a new build idea. I could have it all down in an hour and the PC drained and broke down within the next hour. Then I have to do some concrete hole patching and paint but I have 2 teenagers that will most likely take care of that out of the kindness of their hearts, and they love their dad. LMAO