cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Ionutch
Adept I

AMD ryzen 5 5600g missing cores

Hi guys , i have a really problem with my pc , my  AMD ryzen5 5600g show me only 5 cores 1 soket and 10 threads on Windows 10 

Motherboards - asus prime b450m-a 2 (last BIOS versión installed )

Nvidia gtx 2060 super .

At the same time runing all games on 160-200 FPS on low resolution and very low video settings 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Ionutch, have you installed a fresh copy of W10 since installing the 5600G? Please stay out of BIOS and do a Clear CMOS. Can you system run W11? Thanks and enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

Ionutch, if you did not install a fresh (Format C disk) copy of Windows, please do. Also list all your parts and post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) running Cinebench R24 Multicore. Thanks and enjoy, John.

I installed windows 10 2 weeks ago, I will attach a picture of the components when I get home, I hope I can solve my problem, that's probably why the performance is so low, because it runs in 5 cores and 10 threads

0 Likes
FunkZ
Paragon

CPU cores could be disabled by BIOS setting, or they could be disabled in Windows Advanced System Settings. How did it get like that to begin with?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT

In my bios settings when i got to select procesor cores i have 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 or auto 

0 Likes

Ionutch, have you installed a fresh copy of W10 since installing the 5600G? Please stay out of BIOS and do a Clear CMOS. Can you system run W11? Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Yes my pc can run win 11 

I dont know to make a a copy and clean CMOS 

0 Likes

thank u now i have 6 cores 12 threads . i clear cmos

0 Likes

Thanks, Ionutch. Great. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes