cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Dragokar
Miniboss

Happy 55th Birthday AMD

Since AMD was founded 55 years ago on the 1st of May 1969, I wish AMD and its community a happy Birthday and hope for many more years to come.

1 Solution
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone! 

Our Chief Technology Officer Mark Papermaster published a nice blog titled "Celebrating 55 Years of AMD Innovation" a few days ago. Check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

In addition, our AI Staff published another article filled with images and videos, titled "AMD 55th Anniversary Special: Relive History with AMD Ryzen™ AI". 

The video, which is 14 years old and was produced for our 40th anniversary, has been upscaled to 4k using Topaz Video AI:

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

"Thank you" from AMD, and the AMD Community Management Team, @Dragokar

Sam
Your biggest fan!

You need To share Birthday cake at least Cake Photo With us 🙂  55years Congratulations AMD.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Is anyone retiring at AMD?  I retired at age 55.  Just asking......

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone! 

Our Chief Technology Officer Mark Papermaster published a nice blog titled "Celebrating 55 Years of AMD Innovation" a few days ago. Check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

In addition, our AI Staff published another article filled with images and videos, titled "AMD 55th Anniversary Special: Relive History with AMD Ryzen™ AI". 

The video, which is 14 years old and was produced for our 40th anniversary, has been upscaled to 4k using Topaz Video AI:

Sam
Your biggest fan!