cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

Primo1
Journeyman III

Stuttering Freezes And Lower Gpu Usage Than Usual In RX 6600 And Ryzen 5 5500

So i dont experience this kind of issue for long and just suddenly im experiencing it without doing a thing im now experiencing it for a month and days and im so annoyed i dont enjoy any of my games no more but i think it all started when i updated to 23.2.1 it stutters so bad in any games its not even playable anymore rolling back to my last driver that works fine which is the 23.1.1 didnt even work i havent done a thing in my pc just having fun with my friends at discord and when i tried to play it freezes stutters and very poor performance which is not usual. by now im at the latest drivers 24.5.1 but i still experience the same issue in low intensive games like roblox,valorant,genshin, and random simulators i downloaded at steam all of these freezes randomly while gaming and low gpu usage than usual but i dont think its a cpu bottleneck since i have the same specs before but it works fine until that day comes. although the fps is good and the game stable on heavier games like red dead redemption 2, cyberpunk 2077, gta v, and hitman 3 these are the kind of games where i dont experience this issue im so annoyed that even at roblox the fps is 40 and the usage isnt normal i know roblox should be cpu intensive but the gpu usage is not just like before idk what to do i already asked lots of people to help me in amd red team discord but nothing works. also my cpu and gpu temps are pretty good since both does not reach higher than 65 celcius

here are the specs
msi a320m a pro motherboard (i know this mobo is not good for now but ill be upgrading soon incase its a mobo issue)
asus rx 6600
ryzen 5 5500
2x 8gb hyperx fury ram 2666mhz
corsair cv550w

IVE BEEN SEEKING FOR A GOOD HELP TO FIX THIS ISSUE I DONT KNOW HOW ILL THANK THAT SOMEONE BUT YES PLEASE HELP ME FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS RELATED TO MY ISSUE ILL REPLY FAST AS I CAN TY!! 

0 Likes
2 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

If reverting to a driver version that worked previously does not fix the problem, have you tried reinstalling the OS? If you have a spare drive try that in case it still has the same issue, in which case it could be hardware related.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

already did a windows reinstallation it still does the thing 

0 Likes