cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newcomers Start Here

Rafi07
Journeyman III

Amd Ryzen 7 7700X gives me problems like display choppy,Unwanted shutdown screen,frozen in site,etc

I hope Amd  ryzen developer team can feel what going to my life . Recently I had bought a PC ( Amd Ryzen 7 7700x,Asus A620m,Kingston 16 GB ddr5 ram ,Samsung 980pro,no graphics card, gigabyte power supply ,etc).When the PC was performed very well.after few months It's showing problems like crazy. Actually when I watching this problems( see subjects of post) First of all  I am feeling crazy because buy AMD product. Please brother please fix my problems ASAP. I have no money to fix this problems .If you can not solved my problems I  will hate amd product like hell .I have my Brothers who wants new PC in whole over my country. So I am requested you please fix my  problems.

0 Likes
3 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

If you don't know what is causing the problem, why would you single out AMD to hate on rather than Asus, Kingston, Samsung, Gigabyte, etc.?

Try wiping and reinstalling the OS and see if your PC returns to its former glory.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

Brother maybe you don't know this processor have problems last few years ..Recently I knew it.If I knew this problems I will never bought it

0 Likes

Sadly I was unaware that this processor had problems the last few years, I could have sworn it was just released a year and a half ago. I could also be mistaken, but I thought the IGP had only 2 CU, which I don't know much about graphics cards but 2 doesn't seem like a lot. It is twice as many as 1 though! The description for the 7700X states it doesn't come with a cooler, and you don't mention if you have one, but I guess it's probably not all that important to check. It's a shame you're having all these problems, it sure would be nice if things you buy came with a warranty.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes