Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya Discussions

Danpelle
Journeyman III

Maya2023 OSX Could not load plugin

Hello!
I'm trying to use Radeon ProRender in Maya 2023.3 software. I'm running it in a MacPro using MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave and a Radeon RX Vega 64 LC graphic card.
I have the following problem:
Maya is unable to load the plug-in.
I have successfully installed the ProRender and the Material Library, but the plugin is not load manually. When I go to the Plug-in Manager and manually load it using the LOAD and AUTO LOAD checks, I have this error message in the Script Editor:

// Error: file: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2023/Maya.app/Contents/scripts/others/pluginWin.mel line 316: Unable to dynamically load : /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/plugin/plug-ins/2023/RadeonProRender.bundle

// dlopen(/Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/plugin/plug-ins/2023/RadeonProRender.bundle, 1): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib
//   Referenced from: /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/plugin/plug-ins/2023/RadeonProRender.bundle
//   Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
// /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib: cannot load 'libProRenderGLTF.dylib' (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)
// /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib: stat() failed with errno=13
// /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib: cannot load 'libProRenderGLTF.dylib' (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)
// Error: file: /Applications/Autodesk/maya2023/Maya.app/Contents/scripts/others/pluginWin.mel line 316: dlopen(/Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/plugin/plug-ins/2023/RadeonProRender.bundle, 1): Library not loaded: /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib
//   Referenced from: /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/plugin/plug-ins/2023/RadeonProRender.bundle
//   Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
// /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib: stat() failed with errno=13
// /Users/Shared/RadeonProRender/Maya/lib/libProRenderGLTF.dylib: cannot load 'libProRenderGLTF.dylib' (load command 0x80000034 is unknown) (RadeonProRender)

I have the same error message using both versions: 3.4.0 and 3.5.1

Any idea of that's the problem? How can I fix it?
I really need to put it working...

Thank you!!

0 Likes
0 Replies