cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

LauzXa
Adept I

rx 6700 xt blackscreen desesperate

Hello to everyone, like the title says at this point i'm kinda desesperated, since a time my rx 6700 xt blackscreens when i'm playing or something like that or even if i'm just watching youtube suddenly my gpu stop working the coolers and all my screens go black, the only thing i can do is hold power button shutdown and boot again, the only way to use my pc is with drivers amd-software-pro-edition-22.q4-win10-win11-nov15 in minimal install and using msi after burner with core voltage of 1100 but i need the latest drivers for compatibilty to be honest i don't know what to do i've disables hardware aceleration and my bios is set in PCIE 4.0 manuall.

i've tried to up the voltage to 1140 and is still the same, using th default settings from the driver 24.5.1 still crash

0 Likes
8 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

Do you have a reference AMD RX 6700 XT or a partner card, and if so which one? How long have you been overvolting it and at what temperatures? Have you tried a fresh OS install with optimized BIOS settings and leaving the card on the default profile?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

I have be with it undervolted like 5 months, I don't have another cards sadly but the gpu never had more than 70° yep I've tried a fresh OS install how i can find optimized bios settings? With the default configs still crash 

0 Likes
stburr91
Journeyman III

Have you tried disabling ULPS? You can do that in MSI Afterburner. 

0 Likes

How i can do that or where is it?

0 Likes

At 11:47 of this video, it tells you how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqmrXU1fsEc&t=707s

0 Likes

I'm gonna try it, thanks

0 Likes

I tried is a couple of days ago, and haven't had a crash since, Of course that's hardly conclusive, but so far so good. 

0 Likes
LauzXa
Adept I

I don't know if it's motherboard thing or ram or psu, I've disconnected from the pci, cleaned the port and changed the pair of 6+2 power for the another and changed the ram slot from 2 to the third one

0 Likes