Graphics Cards

sentazar
Journeyman III

GPU Issues - Green Screen Crash for a day now No Display

Good evening. 

My Specs are as folows : 

Ryzen 7 7700X Raphael AM5 4.5GHz 8-Core Boxed Processor 

B650-P PRO WiFi AMD AM5 ATX Motherboard

Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000 CL32 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F5-6000J3238F16GX2-FX5 

MSI AMD Radeon 6950 XT Gaming X Trio 16gb 

Current BIOS Version : TUF GAMING B650-PLUS BIOS 2413 

PSU : SEASONIC FOCUSV3 GX-850 80+G ATX3 

CPU Fan : DEEPCOOL AK620 CPU COOLER 

TLDR; My computer crashed to a green screen while playing HellDivers2, then restarted after doing this starting about 24 hours ago. This time however when the computer restarted, nothing displayed on graphics card. At all, 

Long Version : I was running the game for a week without any issue, everything was going well. I was on Windows 10 with the 22.5.1 version of the driver.  After about a week I started having crashes, I tried limiting voltage and it would still crash. So I upgraded windows to win 11 - installed the latest version of the drivers.  When I finally got around to testing it, HellDivers played for about 30 minutes, then green screened. I thought Id have to just restart. But NO GO!  

Pertinent information : I used Safe mode DDU to uninstall drivers before each driver change. 
Currently I have NO Drivers installed for the card (Although my computer does have AMD Drivers for the integrated A7 Graphics) 

But when I plug my graphics card in and plug my monitors into them I get no display, although I can hear the computer booting to windows.  If I remove the graphics card and plug everything into the motherboard, it works fine.  

I would appreciate some help usually paying so much for a product you would expect it to work well for more than week  

0 Likes
0 Replies