Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Innos
Journeyman III

ArtCAM 2018 Visual Issues on AMD 6750XT - Seeking Assistance

Hello AMD community,

I recently made the switch to an AMD graphics card, specifically the 6750XT, transitioning from a direct competitor. However, I've encountered some serious issues while using ArtCAM 2018, mainly visual bugs. I've managed to address some of them by changing settings from OpenGL 2 full to OpenGL 1 full, but the program still runs sluggishly.

The most concerning problem is the complete inability to use the sculpting tools. Even after activating them, I don't see any relief on the screen. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, and if so, how did you resolve it? I'm seeking advice and solutions to make my experience with ArtCAM 2018 smoother and more efficient on my AMD 6750XT.

Your insights and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards, Innos

0 Likes
5 Replies
Innos
Journeyman III

up, i need help

0 Likes
peruka93
Staff

Can you provide necessary files/projects and steps to reproduce the issue?

0 Likes

Simply install ArtCAM 2018 and try to use the relief tools. I'm using the AMD 6750xt, and any project or files give me this issue. As I open the sculpture panel, the problem arises.

0 Likes

I've sent you a private message, could you please check it?

0 Likes
peruka93
Staff

Hey,

We were trying to get ArtCAM 2018 software but with no luck since it is out of support by . Can you point to where to download it or get a trial version?

Best regards,

0 Likes