Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Nap2Nap
Journeyman III

Troubles with creating block design for sd card

Hello,
I'm trying create block design in vivado for sd card with logisdhc v1.0.7 ip core for my KC-705 board, but I don't know how connect this core to SD port.

I created sdio port with "Create Interface Port" button (xilinx.com:interface:sdio_rtl:1.0), but it won't connect to any ip cores, including logisdhc. Also I saw other interfaces ports assuming that also applies for sd card (xilinx.com:interface:sdi_native_rtl:1.0) and (xilinx.com:interface:sdi_native_rtl:2.0), but I don't know what is it.

Other try was make logisdhc core external with "Make External" button, after this all non-aligned terminals were connected to ports that it itself created with similar names. While validation there was no errors, synthesys and implementation also was without errors, but it refuses generate bitstream with errors ([DRC NSTD-1] (Unspecified I/O Standard) and [DRC USIO-1] Unconstrained Logical Port) for created ports.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Open a thread at Xilinx Forums since you are using a Xilinx device from here: https://support.xilinx.com/s/?language=en_US

Vivado is a Xillinx software suite.

0 Likes