cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ItzNeon4ik
Journeyman III

Memory leak in Minecraft 1.13.2 and below

Hello! I have an AMD Radeon 5 3200U laptop with integrated Vega 8 Mobile. For a year now (since the middle of last summer) I have been observing a problem with the game. After starting, the java process takes 2-4 MB every 10 seconds. And with my 10 gigabytes, this turns into ~ 20 minutes of play (I did the afc test in the menu on 1.12.2, and after 40 minutes, the game took ~ 5 gigabytes of RAM). The game also behaves erratically, and often freezing for a second, it seems to me that this should not be the case on versions lower than 1.7.10. I watched the same posts on the Internet and on the forum, all to no avail.
- Rolled back the drivers to 2.5.7
- Reinstalled Windows (twice)
- Used a license and a pirated version of the game
- Downloaded mods to prevent memory loss (Here and FoamFix, Optifine and similar)
- Installed (almost) all versions from 1.0 to 1.14.4
- Used different versions of java
- Used different launchers
The only thing is probably I didn't put it on a virtual machine. I'm asking for help, this is the third time I've taken on the problem, and for the third time I can't solve it.

This after i join game.This after i join game.This after 5 minutes of playing.This after 5 minutes of playing.

(In-Game counter does not see that the game takes more than a gigabyte and constantly says that the process takes no more than 800 megabytes.)

0 Likes
0 Replies