cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DayZ. Very low FPS in cities on the RX 6650 XT video card

Good day, dear developers! I own an rx 6650 xt video card and I bought it to play DayZ. At the moment I am seeing a situation of very low FPS in cities (40-60 fps on high graphics settings). I had the latest version of the AMD driver and the drawdowns did not go away. Today I installed the oldest version of the driver from your site and a miracle happened - FPS increased to 80 frames in cities at maximum graphics settings. Please tell me when you will release normal drivers for this game? People complain that it is not possible to play not only on my video card, but also on other AMD models. In my case, in order to play normally, I had to install the very first version of the driver in which graphic profiles are not configured (they simply cannot be selected). Here are the specs of my computer (don't tell me the problem isn't with the AMD drivers):
1. GIGABYTE AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT GAMING OC
2.AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
3. Cougar STX 700W
4. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 EX
5. AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 32 Gb
6. MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI
Thank you for your attention!

0 Likes
3 Replies

RX 1-min.pngRX 2-min.pngRX 3-min.pngRX 4-min.pngRX 5-min.pngRX 6-min.pngRX 7-min.pngRX 8-min.pngRX 9-min.pngRX 10-min.pngRX 11-min.pngRX 12-min.pngRX 13-min.png

0 Likes

I ran some tests in the game DayZ with drivers version 24.4.1. Pay attention to the loading of the video card when you turn the camera towards the city. My graphics settings are high (not maximum). Tests have shown that the video card (GPU1) for some reason stops loading in the city. Previously, I tested this game on driver version 22.5.1 and the video card worked correctly there (at maximum graphics settings in cities there were more than 80 fps).

0 Likes

And now I installed the oldest driver on the RX 6650 XT (version 22.5.1). And a miracle happened - the FPS in the city doubled. (I couldn’t drive to other cities because my car got stuck on the railway tracks, but I think this result will be enough). Graphics settings are still high (not maximum). The conclusion is obvious: AMD ruined the driver and now I can’t play on a gaming video card. 

RX 1-min.pngRX 2-min.pngRX 3-min.pngRX 4-min.pngRX 5-min.png

P.s. System monitoring differs in settings from the previous one since this is the very first version of the driver and some functions are not available for inclusion in MSI Afterburner.

0 Likes