cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Maui777
Journeyman III

Asus Armoury Crate GPU Extreme Power Saving Mode

Hello guys, I need your help. I had this issue when I updated my AMD Adrenalin yesterday. I saw the gpu stats on my Armoury Crate that it's on extreme power saving mode. AC doesn't recognize my gpu. However, the gpu is still visible on device manager, dxdiag and AMD Adrenalin. SAM is still working fine, But I'm afraid that the fans might not work optimally while gaming because it's on extreme power saving mode. How can I fix this? please help. 

Things I tried doing but didn't work:

1. Disabling and Enabling GPU on Device Manager.

2. Uninstalled Adrenalin via DDU and reinstalling to previous driver version. (Roll back)

3. Uninstalled and Reinstalled Asus Armoury Crate

4. Switching GPU modes from Armoury Crate

0 Likes
1 Reply
ThreeDee
Paragon

Uninstall Armory Crate

Make sure your motherboards' BIOS is up to date (or laptop IF that is what you are running)

Make sure you have the latest chipset drivers installed for your platform from either AMD or Intel websites

IF this is a prebuild or laptop (or just some setup that is new to you) .. always best to do a clean install of whatever OS and wipe all drives on your boot drive during the process and then install just those programs you are actually going to use and stay away from driver updaters .. Armory Crate and similar "stuff'

ThreeDee PC specs