cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Stations

kibbichibi
Adept I

My Battle Station - Stygian

This is my battle station, Stygian. I eventually will customize my case to be a red black white aesthetic, designed after the monster from Monster Hunter World, Stygian Zinogre. 
I at some point want to add a screen in the back where that gap between the mother board and front fans. 

Specs:
CPU - 13600k OC
Cooler - Thermaltake TH360 V2 ARGB AIO
Mother Board - Asus Z690 Prime P WiFi
Ram - Kingston FURY 32gb (16gb x2) 5200
GPU - 6700xt Sapphire Pulse
Storage- 2x 2Tb Crucial M.2 P3 plus and 4Tb Seagate 3.5 HDD
PSU - Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850w
Case - Thermaltake Ceres 500 Black
Pcie Expansion - 7 port USB add-in
Monitor - ASUS ROG Swift 1440p 32in 165hz|
Keyboard & Mouse - Logitech G910 & Logitech G502
Headphones - Skullcandy Crusher EVO
Microphone - HyperX Solocast

Snapchat-2098070663.jpgSnapchat-1056379291.jpgSnapchat-1404424747.jpgSnapchat-1508330377.jpgSnapchat-1660866203.jpgSnapchat-1662678747.jpgSnapchat-1760088704.jpgSnapchat-665881379.jpg

18 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

What are you using the HDD for, if I may ask?  My last few builds have been only M.2 SSD's or the regular SATA SSDs.  I do have an external 4-TB backup drive that uses two HDDs though.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Storage- 2x 2Tb Crucial M.2 P3 plus and 4Tb Seagate 3.5 HDD

Its being used for mass storage that I dont want on an ssd. More so video capture and programs that I dont need the speed from an ssd, but I also have most of my images on it. 

HeyDoeAUD
Adept II

heck yeah brah nice build🤙

eebiii
Forerunner

Nice clean build. Well done!

eebiii
Forerunner

I really like that case. Getting the creative juices flowing. There is a ton of room in there. I like it.

It is by far the best case I have had the privilege of building in so far. It's got so many nice features. I am excited to put an LCD panel in that back spot. I will in the future do a paint job on all sides of the case with this guy! 

1000007461.gif

eebiii
Forerunner

Yes, the LCD panel in the back will look good! You could get crazy and put two 8" screens side by side. Looks like they could fit perfectly. Maybe something like this:

51uxSGelQCL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

The space is 11" - 5". I have been looking for a good screen but they are all horribly expensive.

jaandoh
Challenger

It really does look like you have acres of space in there... 

Super build 

eebiii
Forerunner

And whe you get ready for a full custom loop. These new bykski Res/Pump combo 360 would also fit perfect in that open area. 😀

IMG_3490-1.jpg

eebiii
Forerunner

I have so many ideas for your case. When I can I am going to pick one up and move my build over to that case. Thats how much I like this case!!

It's such a comfy case to build in! I absolutely love the dust filters.

I would love to hear your ideas!

Ok first thing I would do is take care of my water loops. I know I could fit two 360 Res/pump combos, 360mm rad, 240 mm rad, 120mm rad, 360mm water plate, 6 120mm fans, some 14mm pipe and fittings, coolant and the blocks for the CPU and GPU. Water system done. Everything else just kind of falls in line after that. Then it's what theme I am after or however I want it to look. 

Awol
Challenger

I'd use one of these panels. This is my 11.9 inch IPS panel by Waveshare. The bezel was 3d printed by a mate in work. Just need to prep and spray black and get 180 adaptors for the hdmi and usb cables.

IMG_20240331_123441.jpg

eebiii
Forerunner

I like that! What are you going to paint? Will the bezel cover the blue outside trim?

Awol
Challenger

The blue outside trim is part of the 3d printed enclosure. That will be painted black.

Got it. Have you done a post on your rig yet? I can't find it anywhere except that pic on the shipping post. You have a sweet setup. You should do a post with pics and specs and all that good stuff. @Awol