cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Deals

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

This LG 34-inch ultrawide monitor is just $250, half off MSRP

LG is offering a great deal on a huge amount of screen real estate, especially if color accuracy is important to you.

If you’re looking for a big, spacious monitor on the cheap, and you don’t particularly demand lightning-fast performance for gaming, then this LG closeout is right up your alley. The company is offering a 34-inch ultrawide with a color-accurate IPS panel for just $249.99, which is half off its original $500 price.

The LG 34WQ60C-B ultrawide offers 3440×1440 resolution, a pretty huge array of pixels that’s basically a 27-inch QHD panel stretched out to the ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratio. The gently-curved IPS panel is exactly the kind that I look for to ensure color accuracy when I’m editing in Photoshop. And with a built-in VESA mount, it’s great for popping onto a monitor arm for a multi-screen setup.

The downside is that this is a rather basic design, with no extra ports beyond HDMI, DisplayPort, and a headphone jack. At 60Hz and 5ms of response time, it’s also not ideal for fast-paced games (though of course you can still play whatever you want on it). But for a huge productivity boost on the cheap, this monitor hits the spot. Shipping is free to the US, direct from LG’s online shop.

Gaming could be your past time...Gaming could be your past time...

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
0 Replies