Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023: How it Works

Amber_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
56 120 27.8K

Here’s how it works:

To enter, all you have to do is simply reply to the monthly sweepstakes post – that’s it! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, what you want for Christmas or just say hi.

The current Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

Please note that eligible participants must be a member of the AMD Community and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Level up by participating in discussions!

The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be drawn and announced within three (3) days after the last day of each month.

And that’s it! 

The December 2023 sweepstakes winner will receive the following prize:

AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU

340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1080x1080.jpg

Please keep the following in mind:

• Please make sure that your profile is up to date with your first and last name and your location. If you win, we can process your entry much faster.
  • All winners will be notified by email, so please make sure that your email address is up to date. We will also send you a private message if you have private messages turned on. Don't forget to check your spam folder!

Best of luck! 

The legal stuff:

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/29/2023. To Enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, click here. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

120 Comments
furlfoot5
Journeyman III

AMD rocks -- I've been using their products for over 10 years.

EarbudUser
Journeyman III

Hey My first cpu was the ryzen 7 7800x3d

raiwulf
Journeyman III

AMD rocks

vlad_8011
Adept III

I have started my adventure with RYZEN with 2700X, which i upgraded do 5800X. Later my GTX 1080Ti started to tell me, its final days is getting closer, by artifacts of VRAM. That was the time i started adventure with RADEON. since i bought 6800XT, i am very happy player, and explorator of different system/driver gimmics. Troubleshooting "AMD TERRIBLE DRIVERS" is now pretty bright for me, and i'm happy to help others mostly on reddit. That darkness isnt really that dark, as most of issues are easy to resolve in 1-5 minutes. Unfortunately, o dont own RADEON 7000 series graphics card, and my budget is already stretched by life/health/house, and i cant help Radeon 7000 users, as i dont see/ cant recreate issues they are speaking about. In plans i got 8800XT once, they see the light, but i'm worried if you ever plan to release such card, so 7900 XT could be nice addition to my new hobby of charity customer help

Coffeemoto
Journeyman III

I can't believe I've been using AMD CPUs since 2003. First one was the Barton 2500+. Current game is Phantom Liberty too. Happy holidays! 

AMD Barton 2500+ CPUAMD Barton 2500+ CPU

deadbolt
Adept II

Let the games begin! Another awesome prize to be had. A man can dream! Currently playing Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition. 

bwest60
Adept II

With a lot of people here looking to upgrade their AM4 this could be a good upgrade. I joined the overclocking page, and they talk about overclocking their AM5's so I'm still not up to speed. By the time I get to a AM5 there will probably be a AM6 and will still be behind. I came from a AM2+ to a AM4 and still behind in the times, coming up and still using a lot of parts from my old AM2+ computer. My friends ask me to build them a computer like mine and I tell them about many years in parts and many DOLLARS thru out the YEARS. BUT A FREEBEE WOULD BE NICE.

EvenSteven
Journeyman III

The 5800X3D is legendary at this point.

czxe7
Journeyman III

AMD really does go above and beyond with interaction, just better

Belch
Adept I

The grind continues