Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023: How it Works

Amber_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
56 120 26.6K

Here’s how it works:

To enter, all you have to do is simply reply to the monthly sweepstakes post – that’s it! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, what you want for Christmas or just say hi.

The current Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and entries must be submitted by Friday, December 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

Please note that eligible participants must be a member of the AMD Community and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Level up by participating in discussions!

The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be drawn and announced within three (3) days after the last day of each month.

And that’s it! 

The December 2023 sweepstakes winner will receive the following prize:

AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D CPU

340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1080x1080.jpg

Please keep the following in mind:

• Please make sure that your profile is up to date with your first and last name and your location. If you win, we can process your entry much faster.
  • All winners will be notified by email, so please make sure that your email address is up to date. We will also send you a private message if you have private messages turned on. Don't forget to check your spam folder!

Best of luck! 

The legal stuff:

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/29/2023. To Enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, click here. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

120 Comments
Abel Naranjo
Not applicable

Hello Red Team fans, just stopping by to say hi! 

thofp
Adept I

I play The Witcher 3 and Elderscrolls Online.

VItoLuminate
Adept I

Hi hi!  Current game I'm playing are Pistol Whip for VR. Would recommend.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @VItoLuminate @thofp , if you're interested in entering to win for January be sure to comment on this post if you haven't already  

thofp
Adept I

Have I understood that correctly? The prize can only be sent to residents of the United States? What if I pay shipping costs to Germany if I win?

BlackSabbath
Adept II

Hi i need new cpu ty and gl all

fean98
Adept III

You should change the link in the 2022 main page how to enter monthy contest to redirect to the 2023 main page.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great idea, @fean98 . I'll update the 2022 resources today and link to the most up to day 2023 information  

fean98
Adept III

Well, since you're going to be editing... you could add February too.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fean98  - Already posted, you can check it out here: https://community.amd.com/t5/contests-and-sweeps/red-team-monthly-sweepstakes-february-featuring-a-r...

I had no power in Texas yesterday due to the winter storm, so that put us a little behind. I'm catching back up though!