Did you mean: 

Red Team Game Night 2: Friday, November 17

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
16 14 4,474

AMD_RedTeam_GameNights_Banner_1920x600px_MarkYrCal.jpg

Let’s do it again, Red Team!

Get ready for the second AMD Red Team Game Night.

We’ve collected some feedback from some of you, looked at some metrics, and had a few discussions here at our HQ regarding our first event, which resulted in some changes as to how we’re going to host our second event (RTGN2), here is the skinny:

What:                    Red Team Game Night 2 (RTGN2)

When:                   Friday, November 17th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. CST.

Where:                 Red Team Discord Server

Who:                     Everyone is invited! And feel free to bring a friend or two!

RVSP:                    Not required. But you can RSVP in the Events Tab of our Discord server to get a reminder.

Games:                 Skribbl.io, Gartic Phone, Fall Guys, and MW2 Warzone (We may change them. I’ll be sure to keep you posted)

Sweepstakes (a.k.a. Raffle)

Open to residents of the US, Canada, and the UK only.

2349701_Update_Prize_Banner_Red_Team_Game_Nights_1920x400_FNL.jpg

An AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D processor is up for grabs! Plus, we’re throwing in an AMD Trucker Hat and a Red Team Dog Tag! The sweepstake will start around 7:00 p.m. CST.

I’m excited Red Team! Let’s play!

Rules:

Official Event Rules

Sweepstakes Official Rules and Terms

14 Comments
caerbannog
Adept III

Woohoo! I'll be there for the party games and maybe we can get a Party Animals lobby going this time ^_^

YourLocalRyzen777
Adept III

I got banned from the discord btw

rqs-devine
Elite

Looking forward to it if my Wife doesn't have  plans. Hope to get some COD in with SAM and friends!

Hiramabiff
Adept III

I would love to join but can we pick games everyone can get? Maybe ftp type of games? 

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Hiramabiff 

The three games we have selected stem from a survey/poll we ran a while back. That said, what do you have in mind? Which game(s) would you like to play? We'll definitely consider them for the third event (RTGN3).

xsoulsin
Adept II

Fortnite, Fall Guys, Pubg - Possible do custom matches

Golf with your friends - If others does have it

n00bert0
Adept II

I'll try and make it but it all depends on work and traffic!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Looking forward to it!!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I hope to be there too.  Sounds like fun.  

GLACIALHELL
Adept I

I'm ready to win the warzone

About the Author
Proud to be #redteam!(As of April 5th 2018 I became a Streamer, twitch.tv/rqsdevine) MechWarrior Online has been a mainstay for my games but I am currently mixing in other games as well. Also have started posting shorts on youtube from my twitch streams. @RQSdevine fell free to check em out.