cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Edition Starfield GPU and CPU Bundle Giveaway!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
187 623 68.6K

2362586_Banner_Starfield_Bundle_Giveaway_Fall_theme_1920x600.jpg

With Thanksgiving just around the corner here in the States, we're doing what we can to give thanks to this community! If you saw our teaser yesterday, you'll know we're giving you another chance to win a limited edition Starfield GPU + CPU bundle

We had a great turnout in our Discord giveaway, and now we're showing some love to our forum.

The giveaway starts today, November 21 at 12 PM CST, and you have until November 28 at 12 PM CST to enter.  

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member in the community forum AND a member of the Red Team Discord Server.

2. Reply to this post with your Discord username. 

Example reply (if I was entering [I'm not!]

"Discord: Wally_AMD"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

We'll be randomly picking a winner from the comments, and cross-checking your credentials with our Red Team Discord Server to ensure you're a member of both platforms.

Best of luck, Red Team!

Update 11/28: Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our 2nd Starfield Bundle Giveaway! Our current randomly selected winner is @0ct0! I've reached out to them for confirmation, and I'll circle back here to update everyone on whether or not it's officially official! 

Update #2 11/28: Confirming that @0ct0 has responded and accepted the prize! Congratulations!!

Note: This giveaway is open to US, CA, and UK residents.

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), Canada, and the United Kingdom, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 11/28/2023. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit [https://community.amd.com/t5/sweeps-and-contest-rules/amd-red-team-starfield-bundle-community-forum-...].  Void where prohibited.

623 Comments