cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AM5 PC Build Video + an Avatar GPU Giveaway!

Wally_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
65 47 7,334

We’re starting this new year off with a brand-new video! We teamed up with our friends Dalton and Cliff from MSI to build an AM5 gaming rig.

Sam and I had an awesome time with them both, and it was a lot of fun shooting my first-ever PC build video. It had been a few years since I built a rig, so to do it in front of a camera was nerve-wracking! Fortunately, it all went smoothly, and you can watch all the action below:

To celebrate all this, we’re giving one lucky community member a chance to win a limited edition Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ themed AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GPU!

2428731_Create_Banner_for_AM5_PC_Build_Video_Giveaway_1920x600.jpg

Starting 1/5/24 at 12 PM CST and ending on 1/12/24 at 12 PM CST, you can email us at community.moderator@amd.com with your AMD Community Forum Account name, and the answer to this question:

• What was our “good luck charm” shown near the end of the video before we booted into the BIOS?
  • Only correct answers emailed to us will be counted as one (1) entry.

Don’t miss your chance to upgrade your rig for 2024 and good luck, Red Team!

Winner Update: Happy to officially announce our winner: @VRshaggyCongratulations to them, and a big thank you to everyone who entered and watched our video. We had a great time making it and hope to produce some more fun content like this in the future! 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older. Sweepstakes ends 1/12/2024. To enter and for Official Rules and Terms, including prize descriptions and odds disclosure, click here.  Void where prohibited.

47 Comments
Snakeyes
Journeyman III

Looks like a decent system really close to what I just bought also

tbreeden
Adept I

Email sent, thank you for the giveaway and good luck to all!

drpluto
Adept III

thanks for the chance

stereo55
Adept II

Niiiice ! MSI  board goodness with some nice Red Team higherend graphics ! Excellant!

trickfred
Adept II

Sent, thanks!

elcaballo
Journeyman III

The card looks amazing!!!

ambitious
Journeyman III

Nice!

MavenMench
Adept I

Exciting giveaway! Good luck to all participants, and a big thank you for the chance to own an Avatar-themed GPU!

Yo77777
Journeyman III

The build is cool, and thanks for the giveaway.

nellis51
Adept I

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all! Nice build, BTW!