Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wine-Time

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
5 7 3,872

Performance-wise, this machine is very fast.  As my main machine, I went from an AMD 3900X to the AMD 7900X CPU and I notice a difference.  The GPU in my pervious machine was the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700X and my new GPU is the Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XT.  Big gaming upgrade for me!  More pictures on my website if you are curious.

The Thermaltake Core P3 TG Pro laid out to bear on my workbench.The Thermaltake Core P3 TG Pro laid out to bear on my workbench.

Starting the assembly process.  I was very careful with the tempered glass!Starting the assembly process. I was very careful with the tempered glass!

My first AM5 build with the pins now in the socket.My first AM5 build with the pins now in the socket.

There is joy!  First boot into the BIOS.There is joy! First boot into the BIOS.

I found some creative ways to use the Steampunk stickers.I found some creative ways to use the Steampunk stickers.

Modding the jewelry box to accommodate the Pentode USB flash drives.Modding the jewelry box to accommodate the Pentode USB flash drives.

Wine-Time installed and operational.  Note I have a glass of wine to celebrate.Wine-Time installed and operational. Note I have a glass of wine to celebrate.

Pirate gold and clock gears spilling out of the jewelry box / treasure chest.Pirate gold and clock gears spilling out of the jewelry box / treasure chest.

Listing of system specs:  AMD Ryzen 9 7900X CPU, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wi-Fi AM5 motherboard, G. Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 64 GB (2 X 32 GB) DDR5 6000 RAM, Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD XT liquid CPU cooler, Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XT GPU, Seasonic Vertex GX-1200W 80+ Gold PSU, and Thermaltake Core P3 TG Pro mid-tower case

7 Comments
About the Author
I've been building and modding computers since the year 2000. My first computer was an Osborne Executive in 1983. That makes me old but I still build a machine (only AMD-based computers) once a year for fun.