Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquid Voltage

Sam_AMD
Community Manager
Community Manager
3 2 2,730

@eebiii, winner of the November Rig of the Month contest, has done it again! He created another mod that I believe all of you will enjoy! It’s called “Liquid Voltage”. The name says it all. “It is a square D 120/208v 3-phase 4-wire water-cooled electrical panel PC” featuring an AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT and my personal favorite, the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D processor. The build relates to his work in real life – eebiii is a commercial electrician that loves building water-cooled PCs as a hobby for his family and his friends (and himself!).

Check out the pictures to see what I’m talking about…

Liquid_Voltage_1.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_2.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_3.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_4.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_5.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_6.JPG

Liquid_Voltage_7.JPG

Click here to learn more about what it took to build this Mod, and see what his home workshop looks like

2 Comments
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

It is probably the most unique mod that I've seen for a while.  I wonder if there is a plexiglas cover that could be placed on the open side?  Or, would it get too hot?

eebiii
Miniboss

I could cut a plexi around the breakers and video card sits 3/4" outside case. If I cut around those two, I could make it work. heat might be issue for the MB, but I think there is enough ventilation or cut in a 120mm above the MB for some intake air. 

About the Author
I am a commercial electrician by trade but love building water cooled PCs as a hobby for family, friends and myself.