cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

resit38
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7600 overheating

Hi, I've built a new system with Ryzen 7600 MSI B650 Tomahawk Wifi, Team T.Force 5600 Mhz Cl21 Ram. These are the parts I replaced to upgrade my old system. 
I was using an Intel 7700K with delid. I have Corsair H100i Capellix 240mm water cooler. Wıth delidded 7700k it was never above 69-70 degrees celcius with aida64 or any other benchmark. Wıth the same setup but with Ryzen 7600 it Package idles around 55 degrees and cores 45-47 degrees however when I start aida64 stability test it goes to 95 degrees in one minutes. I never had a problem with the cooling and especially chose Ryzen 7600 over the x version and 7700x just for cooling with low fan settings. Even with the fans are at their top speed the CPU have very high temparatures. Any recommendations?

3 Replies
2DEZstb
Adept II

Everything as it should be. no reason to worry.

0 Likes
eebiii
Forerunner

Maybe try reseating the block

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

A 240mm cooler should be able to cope with a 7600 non X easily. Check your block and bios settings if you don't have any setting pushing the CPU over stock levels.

How long you've been using that AIO? They will loose efficiency over time. Check tubing and pump sound.

Do you made sure that the AIO is AM5 fully compatible?

Lastly, theres always curve optimizer or undervolting. This way I can keep a 7950X happy and rendering bellow 80ish with a RoG 240 Ryujin. And hitting 5.7 or 5.8ghz when it needs.

The Englishman
0 Likes