cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

hpachon
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 5600G Crashes and freezes mi pc

I have an AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, on a Gigabyte B550m Aorus Pro-P board, with 32 GB of ram at 3200 Mhz, I have installed Win 10/64 approximately 18 months ago, suddenly the programs started to crash and work poorly, I thought which was windows, so I decided to reinstall from scratch, that's where the nightmare began, after many attempts it was possible to install windows, since it always gave an error, I changed the windows and it kept the same thing, I was finally able to install it but now it freezes The system or it restarts in a loop, I tried the keyboard, mouse, RAM, motherboard, fans, disconnected the camera, speakers, headphones, USB, and it remains the same, and by ruling out it has to be the processor that is causing failures and reading thousands of users this is normal in this processor. Did it come out bad from the factory? If it is still under warranty, will AMD review it and change it? I have had many AMD processors and they have never failed and supposedly this is one of the most modern and advanced that should not fail just because. I have an AMD phenom II x2 550, which I have had since 2011 and it works perfectly, that's why I updated my system, but apparently it was a mistake

0 Likes
0 Replies