cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

duleeeeeeence
Journeyman III

ryzen 3 2200g ram problem

Hi guys, i just made and bought my own pc build (cost efficient) amd ryzen 3 2200g, 2x4gb ddr4 hyperx 2933mhz, and asus a320m-k mobo and 150gb ssd, and first thing installing windows 10 i got a problem. In bios it shows like everything is fine, 2 slots full with 2x4gb  memory, but in windows it says 8gb (5.93gb usable), and ive got blue screens few times(in fortnite,itc) until i lowered my ram frequency bit lower. Now its everything fine, but i can feel it affecting the game performance (it could and SHOULDDD be way higher..) Tried doing msconfig thing, bios update, and itc... So if you have any any any ideas i would be grateful... Thanks! (and ive tried to install windows 7 but just cant boot it from usb even do ive done it 10times in the past, made bootable usb and sh*t), i just get a black screen for few seconds, and then it regularly boots to my win10. Thanks guys, i will be expecting some cool answers!! :*

3 Replies
index
Journeyman III

I have the same problem, my setup it's a Ryzen 3 2200g, Asus A320M-K, 1x8 ddr4 Corsair 2400 mhz.

I has been playing Overwatch and then ive got the blue screen with this message "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE"

0 Likes

Yeah i really dont know what is actually happening to the whole pc, but i checked and everything is compatible.. So im expecting some “high tech” answers

0 Likes

I think the  "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" is most probably caused by some driver issues so try reinstalling drivers .

Secondly,  ''5.93gb usable'' . This happens because Vega 8 is taking 2GB of your ram so you are left with 6GB of ram.

0 Likes