cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

MelodicWishesX
Journeyman III

Putting New Ryzen 5 5600G on my A320MH motherboard

So I have an A320MH motherboard and placed my newly bought Ryzen 5 5600G alongside my RTX 2060 on my motherboard. When I replaced my old processor with my new one , my monitor keeps saying “No Input Signal” and won’t go past that. Can anybody tell me what’s the problem? Is it the compatibility or what? 

Update: I did a BIOS update with the right version and which is if I’m not mistaken, A32ES505.BSS. And it still does not work.

0 Likes
1 Reply

I am presuming you have a BIOSTAR A320MH motherboard correct? Because the BIOS version you installed is the latest one for that motherboard which gives support and recognizes the 5600G processor.

What was your previous CPU you had installed?

Did you install the latest AMD Graphics driver for your new 5600G from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-5000-g-series-desktop-processors...

Do you have 2 monitors connected? One to your Nvidia GPU card and the other to the Motherboard Video port?

If only one monitor how is it connected to your computer? to the GPU card or Motherboard video port?

Do you get video output when your first boot up and then lose video when Windows loads or never get video output?

Which version of Windows are you using?

0 Likes