cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

TRX
Journeyman III

I need help reopening bios

I just finished my first pc build and I opened bios made sure that everything was connected and pressed save and exit but now the cpu light on my motherboard is red and i cant reopen bios. please help 

0 Likes
3 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

TRX, try doing a Clear CMOS. If you need more help, post a list of all your parts. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
2DEZstb
Adept II

bios reset....switch off the power supply, switch on the PC briefly (applied residual voltage will discharge) remove the bios battery (button cell)...wait a few seconds and reinsert it. power supply on, PC on....press several times-entf- button.....the bios open

greetings

0 Likes

Hey there! Congratulations on completing your first PC build, that's a big achievement! I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering some trouble reopening the BIOS. It sounds like you're experiencing a CPU light issue, which can be concerning. Don't worry though, we're here to help you troubleshoot and get your system running smoothly again. Let's work together to figure out the issue and find a solution. Could you provide some more details about your setup and any specific symptoms you're noticing? With a little troubleshooting, we'll get your BIOS reopened in no time!

0 Likes