Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

husica
Journeyman III

How long I have to wait for return AMD Ryzen 9

Jump to solution

I have urgent project have to finish in limited time. so I decided to buy  AMD RYZEN 9 in bestbuy on July 27. when I install it in my computer. X570 motherboard, RTX 3070  and  be quiet! Dark Rock 4, BK021, 200W TDP, CPU Cooler which I think it perfect for 5900x. unfortunately the cpu does not work. Its defective. I have to return it. and I applied warranty request. Now I need AMD can solve this issue. urgent !!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
zombypc
Adept I

Re: How long I have to wait for return AMD Ryzen 9

Jump to solution

No one can give you a definitive answer. It all depends on how quickly you can get through the emails back and forth with the Returns Team and how busy the Test Center is.

I did a return from UK to Netherlands that took just over 2 weeks from start to finish. When the CPU was received at the test center, a replacement was sent out the following day. 

There's no guarantee that it will be this quick for you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
zombypc
Adept I

Jump to solution

No one can give you a definitive answer. It all depends on how quickly you can get through the emails back and forth with the Returns Team and how busy the Test Center is.

I did a return from UK to Netherlands that took just over 2 weeks from start to finish. When the CPU was received at the test center, a replacement was sent out the following day. 

There's no guarantee that it will be this quick for you.

View solution in original post

elstaci
MVP

Jump to solution

You never mentioned why you believe the processor is defective?

Doesn't boot up or you have a lot of BSODs or RAM issues etc.