cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

funnylishus
Journeyman III

Help for first time pc build AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with radeon vega graphics

hey guys so as the title sais this is the first time building a pc so i know very little. Im just having a bit of trouble updating my processor, i get error 182 to which i then go to the AMD website and download the exact driver update in the product search list and install it. But keep getting this pop up, im at loss what to do and some help would be awesome cheers.

amd.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Because it is defaulting to your GeForce card..

It is probably deactivating the Vega by default as you have another card installed..

Remove the GeForce card and use the hdmi out on the motherboard..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Might help if you supply all system hardware spec.(make/model)  and OS version.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Ok sorry like I said I'm completely in the dark regarding this type of stuff.                      Motherboard : gigabyte a320m-s2h v2.                      Processor : AMD RYZEN 3 3200G.                    memory: crucial ballistix 16gb.                        Graphics card: Asus TUF GeForce gtx1650.         SSD: Kingston A400.                                     HDD:Seagate 1TB barracuda.                                 Power supply:Antec neoECO                              windows 10.                                                                                                                        Also I don't know if it helps but I updated the bios to the latest version but am still getting the same problem

-Cheers

0 Likes

Because it is defaulting to your GeForce card..

It is probably deactivating the Vega by default as you have another card installed..

Remove the GeForce card and use the hdmi out on the motherboard..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.

Oh ok awsome Il give that a try thankyou. I thought taking out the GeForce card would make the graphics worse.

0 Likes

The GTX will be significantly faster.  And Nvidia graphics drivers are a lot less shall we say troublesome than AMD graphics drivers.

0 Likes

It worked thanks mate! Just another quick question. Is it better to just keep running my PC like this or should I put the GeForce back in now? I'm just unsure which one is better for graphics thanks heaps

0 Likes

Look up the specs of both cards and see which would be faster in games etc..

Could you also mark as solution please..

0 Likes