Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

AlencarFerreira01
Journeyman III

Black screen when installing video drivers

Goodnight!!!

I've already sent a message to support to exchange the product, but I was unsuccessful, so I'm looking for help here on the forum.

I have an Asum Prome A520M-E Motherboard and the AMD 5600G Processor. the processor was ok, but I had to format the machine and of course install the Chipset and video drivers, when I install the Chipset drivers everything was ok, but when I install the integrated video drivers the screen goes black, then I can only access the machine by safe mode, after uninstalling it I can enter the machine in normal mode.

Need help.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.
Goodnight!!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Did you install the drivers from the AMD site, or did you install them from the motherboard site?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I installed both the card and the AMD website, both give the same black screen

0 Likes

Is there any way you can test the APU in another system?

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes