cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

zadrazna
Journeyman III

Black screen amd ryzen 5 7600x

Virtually every time I use zoom for the first time of the day, the screen goes completely black for a few seconds and zoom stops working altogether, yet sometimes I can still hear the sound in the background(but usually I dont hear anything for 5-10 seconds when the screen goes black). Following that, the AMD Bug report Tool is activated, and I always report the bug. I too had issues with Windows Media Player.  I also got this bug with Windows Media Player two days ago, and it happened right now, when I tried to reproduce the bug to get video evidence. The black screen lasts around 5-10 seconds, and I don't hear the voice at that time, before the AMD Bug tool shows. I'm not sure what's going on. When I restart these two programs the second time, sometimes a bug occurs and sometimes it does not. Something is plainly incorrect, and the glitch is quite irritating.AMD Bug_Screenshot 2023-02-23 172902.png

I hope that the problem is fixable.

System information:

Windows 11 pro

CPU: Amd Ryzen 5 7600x

Cooler: Be quiet dark rock pro 4

GPU: integrated graphics from the CPU

Motherboard: ASUST ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI (AM5)

Ram: 16 gb DDR 5 Kingston

0 Likes
3 Replies
Kibr
Journeyman III

Did you fix It? I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

Is your motherboard's BIOS up to date?

Do you have the latest AM5 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com?

Are you running 1 or 2 sticks of RAM and what slots are they installed in? Is EXPO/XMP/DOCP enabled in  your BIOS?

What speed is your RAM running at? (Task Manager>Performance>Memory .. or use something like ZenTimings to check RAM speed and timings)

How are your CPU temps?

What power supply make/model are you running?

How is the airflow thru your case?

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
Armannaj
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. The screen turns off after 5 seconds, it turns on but everything freezes, then after 30 seconds it turns off again. And so on in a circle until the driver’s safe mode is enabled. And a report on.

Asus tuf  gaming b650m-wifi.

Ryzen 7600

G.skill 6000mhz.

0 Likes