cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Grimlock888
Adept I

AMD ryzen 9 5900x random crash in high demanding games

I Build a new Amd pc early this year and i had no problem with it i playd games like : resident evil 2,3 remakes ,5,6 dying light , metal gear solid 5 all games on ultra 3-4 hours in a row or more on weekends.

But now i buyd the new resident evil 4 remake and my cpu haveing random crashes without any warnings the games runs great with max settings 144fps without the ray tracing (i dont like the ray tracing to much fps loss ) i look the windows bug report and got this:

A serious hardware error has occurred.

Faulting component: Processor core
Error source: Machine Check Exception
Error type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 0

Idk what to do with this with my intel proccesor never had this bull**bleep** (i7.7700k) so its **bleep**ign annoying especially this is a new pc.

my pc : cpu:amd ryzen9 5900x,gpu: amd radeon rx 7900xtx,ram 32gb 3200hz ddr4 kingstone, the cooling,house,fans everyting bequiet.

while i playing i look the amd overlay maybe the problem over heating but no my cpu stays at 59-64 celsius in resident evil 4 the setting in amd, bios, asus armory ALL default im not tunning anything idk how to do it without frying my pc so i use default settings . on my motherboard no led blinking so its a random bug or something.

i hope someone can i understand my terrible english and know a fix to this problem because im not f.... rich and this pc chain me down for 3 years and this f... sucks a high end pc cant play new games on max.

thx if you read this have a nice day

0 Likes
0 Replies