cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

7_xlk
Journeyman III

Amd Ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega mobile gfx 2.10 ghz not running games like it should

Hello everyone. So i have Asus Vivobook 15 laptop with amd ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega mobile gfx 2.10 ghz. and 12 gb of ram. When i bought it i saw alot of videos of it performance in low end gaming and it fit my budget at the time. The videos i saw where like this one. (https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p28rk5P3lmg) i play games like LOL and i barely get 65-80 fps on lowest settings and can barely run other games. Did anyone face this problem before and has a solution for me? Im not asking for high end gaming but want to atleast be able to play something even on low settings. I tried playing the walking dead telltale series which is an old games and can still barely get any fps. same thing with left4dead2. they are both old games which i am supposed to be able to run smoothly but i am not. I tried playing around with amd radeon software but nothing changed, also i changed my power setting to performance.

Thanks in advance for any help i get.

0 Likes
0 Replies