cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Wassixd
Journeyman III

AMD A4 9125 not compatible with the latest amd drivers

• ecently I wanted to update my drivers and I saw that my AMD 9124 driver can no longer be updated the latest drivers that were installed date from 2009 and I wanted to see in the AMD site if there are new drivers but I haven't seen any how to update my AMD drivers for my 9125
0 Likes
11 Replies
Wassixd
Journeyman III

Help m'y plz

0 Likes

AMD has drivers for their 7th generation A4-9120 laptop processor but yours is a OEM 8th Generation laptop processor. so you would need to go to your laptop manufacturer to get drivers for your APU.

But you can try AMD A4-9120 AMD Driver and see if it works or not. Make sure to make a Restore Point in case something goes wrong. BEFORE installing it from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a4-series-apu-for-laptops/7th-gen-a4-91...

It would be nice if you post the exact Laptop model you have.

• hello and sorry to answer so late I have just installed the application that you have just given me and yet my drivers are still the same I am still in part 10.1. 19041. 1620 and I don't know how to switch to another driver can you help me to find a better graphics driver
0 Likes

exact Make & Model of your laptop?

NOTE: When you installed the A4-9120 driver did it install successfully without errors?  It is possible you already have the latest version for your OEM A4-9125 processor installed.

0 Likes

Lenovo a340 22ast 98 / 5 000

and for me the latest version of the drivers that I found is the version that I gave you

0 Likes

Here is the Lenovo Support Download page for your All-In-One PC: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/ideacentre-a-series-all-in-ones...

Screenshot 2022-05-21 122625.png

It is best to use Lenovo's own OEM Drivers for your All-In-One PC since it is similar to a laptop. Plus the AMD Graphics driver is made for your OEM A4-9125 APU Processor.

0 Likes

je suis allé sur le site que vous m'avez demandé je suis allé dans la partie des pilotes j'ai essayé de installer le pilote de mon processeur mais une fois que la mise à jour c'est fait il y a aucun changement je vois toujours que mon pilote reste dans le même pilote.  and for automatic detection it tells me that my warranty has expired

0 Likes

Download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) from here: Wagnardsoft DDU Download 

Run DDU with the Internet Disconnected and delete if created, AMD Installation folder at C:\AMD. 

When DDU reboots back into Windows install the Lenovo OEM AMD Driver. if it installs correctly, connect the Internet again and again delete C:\AMD if created.

Afterwards upload an image of Windows Device Manager -Display showing the Driver installed for your processor Integrated Graphics.

0 Likes

i just did what you told me to do i managed to update my graphics card drivers but my cpu drivers are still not up to date

0 Likes

I am sorry I can't babysit you through everything. Read the instructions from DDU website on how to use it

if DDU is too hard for you to understand then use AMD Cleanup tool to do the same action as DDU.

0 Likes

what should i do once amd clean up install
0 Likes