cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

RTXBenchmarks
Journeyman III

7950X3D Microstutters

how can i fix this? it's getting annoying now? or could i RMA this and get a 7800X3D instead because i keep lagging on alot of games and i have every SINGLE driver up to date even reinstalled windows but now this is getting annoying and nothing fixed it 

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

RTXBenchmarks, are you using the iGPU? If not please talk to your GPU vendor. You need to talk to AMD about a swap with an RMA. If you have any more questions for this user forum, please list all you parts. Be sure you got all your AMD drivers from here. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Hey there. No I am not using the integrated graphics I have a 4090. I am getting constant microstutters and I have EVERY driver up to date.  Sadly I cannot update my BIOS because I just found out my board is faulty and refuses to work correctly on new bios which contains the new AGESA version. Could that new version fix my issue? And thanks. My specs are: N7 B650E NZXT, 7950X3D, Zotac 4090, 64GB of DDR5 ram, 1600 Seasonic PSU

0 Likes

RTXBenchmarks, I cannot answer your questions. Please contact your MB vendor and your Video vendor. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
FunkZ
Forerunner

Please see How To Set Up Your System with A New AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X3D Or Ryzen™ 9 7900X3D Processor

Make sure Game Mode is enabled and Xbox Game Bar is installed.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes