cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Wraith3385
Adept I

Super silly question

Don't need support, I just really want to know what desktop pc or case that is pictured on this page; and where to get it! - https://www.amd.com/en/gaming/advantage.html#shop - very first picture

Screenshot 2024-02-14 235754.png

25 Replies
eebiii
Forerunner

You could build it yourself. 👍

Uh... thats why I asked what case it could have been if not for a pre-made😋

Dragokar
Miniboss

I couldn't find it, but all traces I found so far lead to Cyberpower....not sure that's gonna help.

i'll go look through their cases, thanks!

Nagrenol
Challenger

Looks like a HYTE Y60 but that additional angle on the back side would show it not to be a HYTE.

I'm guessing its a random company who just copied the HYTE style case or just an edited image do it can be used for promotional pics etc 

Ah yea, that's close. I dunno why I like it so much. It really has a sort of fish tank look. But yea I suppose it could be photoshopped. I guess i just thought that perhaps AMD would picture a laptop and desktop that they are proud of or like that contain their products - so i thought perhaps I could find it or the case.

Maybe @Sam_AMD can help with this?

Hello, Dragokar (everyone), 

Yes, that case is a Hyte case by iBUYBPOWER, check it out: https://www.ibuypower.com/hyte. I believe iBUYPOWER introduced them about 2 years ago. 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Sadly, I can't find the exact same one. The back end bend glass isn't there on any Y60/70/80 or so on. Thanks for your help, though!

Thx for the reply, but yea Dragokar just said the same thing I was thinking. There is one angled corner on the Hyte, appears to be front left. But there is also that same angle that appears on the back left, that the Hyte doesn't seem to have.

I will keep looking.

Vynski
Exemplar

Click on the "Shop Advantage Systems" and you cannot find a "Wraith3385" at all.  I just went there to see if I could match an image with that case.  The case itself resemble the Hyte Y60.  There are a couple of other cases with the one tapered corner GameMAX Hype.  A JONSBO TK-2 has what they are calling a "surround view glass" side cover, looks nice. 

I also went to the site (NewEgg) that offers just about every case made and was unable to find anything that resembled the one in the add in your link, which is an AMD Advantage System add.

What he add shows in your link is obvious a custom designed case and custom build.    

When I did a search for a Wraith3385, most of what I got received were rifle scopes.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
rtbh99
Challenger

i believe this case has been found to simply be a computer rendering, but closely matching the hyte y60. earlier versions of this case render had the eight pin connectors right up against the glass, with no way to connect power to them. looks like its been updated since 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

have a look at the new Hyte in that shape, comes with a LCD screen instead of the slim glass that is placed on the front corner. I think its the Y70

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Wraith3385
Adept I

@mengelag@Vynski  Yea the Hyte has been mentioned - but it seems to only have an angle at the front left corner, where the one pictured also has an angle at the back left corner as well. I checked the Y70 as well, but also missing that back left angle.

You could have built 3 systems by now, 😮

But not the way he wanted.

Yeh, I noticed that so I just said it resembled the HYTE Y60.  I looked at every case manufacturer and could not find a case resembling what was in the AMD add.  Take a look at this JONSBO TK-2.  I'm not familiar with it at all, but it really looks nice.  It also is a little pricey for a case that I'v never seen before.  I really like the curved glass corners on it.

I do know the brand, in the EU or at least in Germany it is well known, even if it's a more niche manufacturer. They also build nice small cases in good quality!

Thanks for that info.  I really like the looks of this case.  Just suspicious when I know nothing about them.  Again, thanks a heap.

You're welcome 🙂

What case is it?

Dragokar
Miniboss

There is a new Jonsbo TK3 and it looks good, can't say more since it new.

https://www.techpowerup.com/320291/jonsbo-intros-tk-3-pillarless-front-left-corner-case