Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

rhoadspc
Journeyman III

Rhoads Pc 2 Team Red Builds from 2021

Hello Team Red!

I have been meaning to jump in and meet the members in this forum and I’ll start by sharing a couple of my favourite all AMD builds over the last year. The Call Of Duty themed build has a 5600X and a 6700XT with the AMD special edition EK waterblock on the cpu and the Bear Walker edition build has the 5900X CPU and Asus Hybrid Cooled 6900XT GPU. That build was very cool as I was building it for Bear Walker himself , a custom skateboard creator in the pop culture scene , and that computer is now his main designing rig in his office 👍 

My social medias are all @@Rhoadspc or I have an Etsy store where I’m focused more on prop and model making called RhoadsStore  

Team Red ! 🤘

A691E9EB-B765-4559-8753-746506D20519.jpeg

238BA742-725E-410A-B63B-2DACE4C75AB9.jpeg

2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I would like to see more of your custom builds.  Please keep posting and show us some details of the interiors too.  I love modding computers and building my own case out of everyday things (microwave oven, printer, scanner, pet carrier and things of this nature) is more important to me than a top-of-the-line video card.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Thanks Al I will for sure!

I have a submission planned for this years CMWS reusing some older materials and I’ll be going all Team Red there as well - will definitely share hopefully you’ll approve !