Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Megadeath
Adept I

New pc build

Greetings and much love to you dear ones,

Friends, the time has come for me and I want to buy my favorite computer.
The important thing is that I love the rx6900xt and I am not willing to replace this part with another graphics card in any way.
For cpu, I am considering r5 7600x.
64gb ram corsair dominator 6400mhz,
asus tuf x670e-plus,
green evo 800W gold,

The reason I chose this cpu is that it has a very good speed and clock, and together with the 6900xt, it performed well in high resolutions and ultra quality tests.

However, I am asking you friends that if you have suggestions or other parts in mind, please guide me because this new computer is very important to me and I do not want any special problems to arise either now or in the future.

Thank you

MEGADEATH
3 Solutions
rtbh99
Challenger

lets break it down for you

• 6900xt is still a beast
  • 7600x is ok, but can you get a 7700x? more cores for the future
  • 64gb is fine if you really need it, but 2x16gb @ 6000mhz is usually the standard for ryzen 7000
  • mobo is good
  • never heard of that psu brand. try not to cheap out on psu, if it goes a cheap one can take other parts with it.

what country are you in?

---
lets talk about rtbh99

View solution in original post

infohills
Adept I

While 64GB of RAM is certainly enough, 32GB is perfectly sufficient for most games and applications. You can consider going with 32GB of RAM to save on costs, especially since the performance difference between 32GB and 64GB is minimal for many tasks. You can always upgrade your RAM later if needed.

Good choice, 32gb is plenty. The game I use the most ram in is Rust and even in that I barely break 16gb total system usage. It does prove that 16gb is no longer enough though...

5 Replies
rtbh99
Challenger

lets break it down for you

• 6900xt is still a beast
  • 7600x is ok, but can you get a 7700x? more cores for the future
  • 64gb is fine if you really need it, but 2x16gb @ 6000mhz is usually the standard for ryzen 7000
  • mobo is good
  • never heard of that psu brand. try not to cheap out on psu, if it goes a cheap one can take other parts with it.

what country are you in?

---
lets talk about rtbh99

Hi again,
After reading your comment and spending more hours on this collection,
I came to the conclusion that the amount of RAM 32 is quite enough and the only reason for choosing RAM 64 was wrong way of thinking and extra cost.

About the CPU, if I cut down on the RAM and buy 32, I can easily buy the r7 7700x.

About psu, the green brand is the local brand of my country and it has very good scores at the global level and is a fierce competitor of other brands.
However, I am sharing the link related to this psu model and its brand for you.
Also, this model has a five-year warranty.

With all these talks, the final result that I can get is the following specifications:

r7 7700x
rx 6900 xt
corsair vengeance 2x16gb 6000
asus tuf x670e-plus
800w green evo gold

I would be happy to hear from you if there is anything else.

green evo 800w gold link:

https://en.green.ir/products/power-supply/gp800b-hp-evo

In addition, I am from Iran.

MEGADEATH
infohills
Adept I

While 64GB of RAM is certainly enough, 32GB is perfectly sufficient for most games and applications. You can consider going with 32GB of RAM to save on costs, especially since the performance difference between 32GB and 64GB is minimal for many tasks. You can always upgrade your RAM later if needed.

Yes mate after a little thinking about it, i realized that 32gb is completly ok and the performance between 32 and 64 is nearly the same.

Thanks for you help my friend! 

MEGADEATH

Good choice, 32gb is plenty. The game I use the most ram in is Rust and even in that I barely break 16gb total system usage. It does prove that 16gb is no longer enough though...